Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Four Things

Warm fuzzy feelings this evening <3

Been helping Doc out a lot lately and his gratitude is very sweet. Somebody changed the time and room on his Drama class, so he was scrambling to figure out what happened, why it was changed, and went ahead and got stared with class anyway.Then only half the people showed up today, so no one knows what's going on with that. He was rather aggravated about the whole mess. Walking out to the lot though, and he spent a good chuck of out talking time just being thankful to me, ending the conversation with a Taiwan-esque bow of thanks.He wanted to thank me for four things:

For calling about the time change on Drama.
For helping write and edit the radio scripts.
For being around and willing to help.
For being cheerful and positive about it all.

And warm fuzzy feelings commence.

He's reading it at the moment, but he bought me a new book. It's different this time though; he's always given me things he thought I would enjoy, but this time he picked it up specifically because he knew I loved the author, Jacyln Moriarty. I didn't even know she had a new book.

We've been going back and forth about this author for a few days actually. The Year of Secret Assignments is an old favorite of mine and he promised me he would read it since I've read everything he's ever given me. He ended up picking up A Corner of White instead. It's a fantasy book, and I've never read fantasy from her, so I'm definitely interested.

Anyway, the book is a thanks for all the work I've done on the radio scripts. I don't feel like I've done all that much, but apparently I'm a bigger help than I realize. People don't give you a bow for nothing after all =P

No comments:

Post a Comment