Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I Accientally A Meme

NaPoWriMo is a-goin'~

As far as my writing goes, I've felt pretty accomplished this month. I haven't been doing a poem a day, but I have been working each day, which is just as good if you ask me.

I'm amused by how the color poems have taken off. The form isn't mine, but I've introduced it to the dA lit. community - it's requirements are simple and flexible, so even people who hate from can take it on and do something original with it. I've done four myself, and I've found at least five others derived from mine in one way or another. I'm interested in seeing where this goes.

I'm also amused that everyone has been choosing unusual colors. I've done periwinkle, chartreuse, salmon, and tyrian purple, while I've seen others do opal, ruby, obsidian, denim, and jade. Red just isn't good enough - it's gotta be crimson or sanguine or cherry XD

No comments:

Post a Comment