Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Lack of Books

The lack of Independent Study in my life this week is really bumming me out. Luckily, getting Monday off helps the week go by a little faster.

Haven't gotten my books yet, but I'm hoping to take care of that tomorrow or Thursday. Maybe Friday. As my only homework right now consists pretty much solely of reading, it's making life a bit difficult. My other assignment is to work on a radio script. I was supposed to try out one of the African-American authors for Black History Month, but I couldn't find any books by either of them in my library. And Minnick was pushing me to read some William Maxwell, and I did manage to find him in my library, so I went with that one.

I don't know how he finds those little biographical stories that he does. I've been researching Maxwell for two days and haven't found any kind of lead I can latch on to. And I'm only three chapters into the book, so I can't really talk about that at all yet either. I'm not sure what to make of this project yet :/

No comments:

Post a Comment