Saturday, February 2, 2013

Obligated

I've apparently been tagged by Qui est in literis.

The Rules:
  1. Display the award logo on your blog.
  2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
  3. State 7 things about yourself.
  4. Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and link to them.
  5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Since I don't know 15 bloggers, everyone who sees this has to do it until 15 people have done it. There.

Seven things though?

1. Stuff on my wall; a 2x3 whiteboard, a corkboard with photographs on it, a sticky note Mario, a hanging organizer stuffed with papers, a magnetic platypus, several fedoras, a Pikachu backpack, a Knite poster, my scarf collection, a bunch of necklaces. I use many wall hooks because my room is little.

2. I used to play violin. I was never very good. The only reason I played at all was because my Mom wouldn't let me play cello. Her excuse was that cellos were expensive. How this matters when the school provided instruments, I don't know. I stopped altogether two years later.

3. Lately, I've been using Netflix to get to sleep. Phineas and Ferb. For some reason, having something familiar playing that I can ignore makes it easier to sleep. I really do adore this show though, sleep aid qualities aside.

4. This is my last semester in college, barring a few summer credits. Most people are excited to get out of school; I don't know how to do anything else but be a student. The usual job-related Catch-22 has kept me from finding anything in the real world. And I'm going to miss my mentor.

5. I don't do diets, but ever since I put an exercise bike in my room to help me watch TV, I've lost 20 pounds. Without it, I end up playing on my laptop instead of watching my shows. The bike keeps me physically occupied while letting my mind go elsewhere. Space issues aside, it's a perfect solution.

6. I love Chinese food. The first thing I do with my paycheck is hit the Chinese place.

7. I spent fat too long trying to think up interesting things for this list and I'm pretty sure I failed >.>

No comments:

Post a Comment