Friday, March 9, 2012

"Egads, It's So Sad"

I think I might actually be looking forward to my dentist appointment :/ One of my teeth has started aching again. Previous methods of pain relief are not nearly as effective this go around.

My dry spell continues; after trying for the past few days to sit down and write, I am now able to recognize it actually is a block and not just other things getting in the way. Though other things getting in the way is a huge part of it. I feel lethargic pretty much all the time lately, possibly because life is rather terrible at the moment. This is why you get a video instead of a real entry:


I'm a nerd with no life. I accept this fact. But how can you not be amused by Shakespeare doing the lawnmower?

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know right? There's a whole series of these. I couldn't decide if I wanted to post this one, Kirk VS Colombus, or Einstein VS Hawking XD

      Delete