Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I Should Be In Bed

1776 pageviews on this thing. I will now recite the Constitution:

Not really. The only thing I actually know from memory is the preamble.

EDIT:  Okay, after I posted this it looked way too short and weird, so have some more detail about my day. I had Fiction at 6:00, but I left the house around noon so I could go get some real work done. I can't do much of anything around the baby.

Besides, I needed to have a chat with Dr. Minnink about my essay re-write, and I hang around the English department often enough to know I'm most likely to catch him around mid-afternoon. I'll be toying with that this weekend. But tomorrow, I go to the zoo!

I'm not actually happy about this because the zoo smells, but it's better than Anthropology.


No comments:

Post a Comment