Monday, September 17, 2012

Breakable

First my laptop crashes. Okay, I get it fixed. Then *I* take a crash. Not so quickly fixed.

I've talked about my laptop enough on dA, so here's the other half. Went to drop off the office laundry today. It's been raining, but I'm wearing flip flops because it feels nice outside. A guy with a broken leg is holding the door for me, so I try to speed it up a little bit. That's when I take a spill. Flip flops have no traction and I guess even the sidewalk can be slick in the rain.

The right side of my right foot is rather swollen, but I have tutoring at 2:00, and I'll have to make it up anyway if I don't go. One of the office ladies gets me an ice pack, and off I go. I think that's helped keep it down for the most part. I can walk on it, but veeeeery slowly. Tomorrow is going to suck, but it can't be helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment