Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Patience

I keep forgetting I have a blog. I do a weekly journal on dA already, so it seems odd to keep this one too I guess. Maybe one day I'll finally get into the swing of things and make it a real habit.

Been rather stuck lately with writing. Not writer's block - I don't get writer's block. Rather, I have long periods of time in which I simply don't feel like writing anything. I'm rarely at a loss for ideas or anything like that. I can make myself write if I need to, but I'd rather do it because I want to.

It'll come back. It always does.

Spring break is apparently next week. Huh.

Independent Study has gone rather quiet too. Poor Doc is just getting slammed with work. I really don't know how he keeps up. I just dropped a class because this semester was going to end up being too much otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment