Monday, August 20, 2012

WordPress?

I know a few people over there, and I did go ahead and make an account in case I ever need to use it, but are there any opinions out there? I like Blogger okay, but I'd hate to miss out on something better. And I know a few of my watchers have accounts here because of my encouragement XD

It seems like they're equally easy to get used to, though from what I can tell WordPress does have more features. I'd hate to switch after using this one so much though - there's an entire semester and summer of posts here after all. Thoughts?

3 comments:

  1. I prefer WordPress. I can't figure out how to manage pages well on Blogger, and the dashboard is easier to navigate, in my opinion. I think it's mostly a matter of preference, though. If you're nice and dug in here, why move?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm considering making a second blog explicitly for writing, and keeping this one for personal, day-to-day stuff. I don't know if I could manage two though :/ But I really would hate to miss out on something better than what I have.

      Delete
    2. Well, you could always go set one up, play around with it, and then abandon it if you don't like it. You don't have to keep up with it if it turns out you still like Blogger better.

      Delete