Friday, October 12, 2012

It's Been an Odd Week

Monday was business as usual. Tuesday was me sleeping through my alarm, a fire alarm interrupting Algebra, Approaches to Lit. was cancelled, and I didn't go to Adolescent Lit. because I had to meet Mom for art. Wednesday, Career Perspectives was cancelled due to lack of speaker and Film was a test I finished in 30 minutes. Thursday was mostly normal, though I left Adolescent Lit. early to make writing class where one of the members that we haven't seen in a month showed up and I got to say "fuck" a lot. And today, Friday, after my usual middle school not-tutoring stuff I went to a party downtown for the school literary magazine and spent most of the time reading because the place is apparently also a bookstore.

So I feel like I've accomplished nothing and a lot this week. It's a weird sensation.

Also, I wrote a bunch of color poems.

No comments:

Post a Comment