Friday, October 19, 2012

Midterms

So I dropped my tutoring internship. It's just been too much trouble - I was never shown what I was supposed to do, no one ever answered my e-mails or even seemed that willing to help, and I was wasting too much gas to keep coming to Little Rock five days a week to sit in a classroom and fail. And that's probably what was going to happen - the grade is based on participation and the paper you write detailing your tutoring experiences. As I didn't HAVE any tutoring experiences, this sounded like the only move I could make.

Everything else is going fairly well though. I had my Algebra midterm yesterday and I think I did alright. Made an 89 on my History of English language midterm which is totally awesome; I thought I was struggling in that class. Film was a B, mainly because I missed seeing Nosferatu. I'm not too worried about Approaches or Perspectives either. They don't even have a midterm.

I've slacked off in postcards as I've run out of international stamps, but have been exchanging letters instead. I'm okay with that =D

No comments:

Post a Comment