Sunday, October 28, 2012

My Other Blog

I've had a WordPress account for a while, but didn't really have anything to do with it. I'd been mulling over the possibility of using one blog for personal things and the other exclusively for writing, and now I'm going to try that experiment. Not that I'll never talk about writing over here or anything, but, if I can manage it, that's all I'll talk about on WordPress, and hopefully more in-depth over there.

I'm also planning to read and record some pieces I've written. I've finally figured out a decent method that eliminates most of the background noise and makes it easy to record, convert, and upload. So I now maintain this blog, a writing blog, a weekly dA update, and my creative writing journal. Four journals yall. So hardcore.

No comments:

Post a Comment