Monday, October 22, 2012

Suddenly Popular

Today has been surreal.

I woke up around noon and logged on to dA to find 94 messages. It's too early to be another DD - it doesn't take me long to realize my Words the English Language Needs has taken off and even made the news footer.

I am utterly baffled by the popularity of this article and every time I glance at the footer I do a double take XD So it's hardly any different from getting a DD really. What really tickles me about the whole thing is that most of the people commenting/ faving are visual artists; I haven't seen many names from the Literature community. I feel like an ambassador =P

Over the course of the day I've been trying to keep my messages under control. Every time I got one set of faves deleted, ten more popped up. I've been giving out llamas instead of individually thanking everyone for the love. Everyone wins with llamas. I've given out somewhere around 150 badges today. I got my inbox down to 8, went out for an hour, and came back to 55 messages.

Now I'll probably have to expand the follow-up into a full news article. Who knew educational articles were so popular?

No comments:

Post a Comment