Thursday, November 15, 2012

Never Google Medical Problems

Been getting a very brief, sharp pain around my shoulder blade whenever I breathe deeply. This is a symptom of everything from bronchitis to a heart attack.

....

So, yeah. I don't think I'm dying, but I'd be lying if I said that didn't make me anxious. I can still feel my pulse, so I'm guessing it's not a heart attack XD Hopefully I'll manage to sleep tonight anyway. I usually feel better about things in the morning.

It's only in one place and only when I take a deep breath, kinda like a pricking feel. It doesn't really hurt, it's just kind of annoying. I noticed it a while ago at night when I was trying to get to sleep. I thought it was in my chest, but I'm pretty sure now it's something in my back. I think I was confused then because I was always lying down, so I misjudged where the feeling was coming from.

Trey tells me he had the same symptom when he got bronchitis, so I'm leaning towards that explanation. If it keeps up I'll have to mention it to someone, but for now I want to wait and see what happens. I don't want to panic over nothing, but if it gets at all worse I'll go ahead and jump the gun.

I'm really cold now because my hair is still wet from the shower and Mimi won't turn the heat on, so my constant shivering isn't exactly helping me feel better. It just makes me feel like I have hypothermia on top of everything else.

I just realized bronchitis would explain why I've been congested the last few days. I already went through my allergy phase this season, so needing an Allegra earlier was kinda baffling me. It might not have been a generic cold like I thought. I dunno. Just feeling off lately I guess. It's too late in the semester to be worrying about this crap.

But hey, better than a heart attack, right? XD

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear, I hope you're okay! My sister had recurring bronchitis, and it's not fun for anyone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I've stopped freaking out now. More or less XD

      Delete