Thursday, June 21, 2012

Another Appointment

But I'm nearly finished with my dentist visits. Bottom row this time, which turned out to be easier to deal with. Whether because I'm getting used to it or because it genuinely was easier, I don't know. The numbness in my face is starting to fade about now, so I'll probably need a Vicodin soon.

One of the ones toward the back was a doozy - I knew it would be an issue, but I learned after that fact that all they had to do was poke at it a little and it exposed the nerve. That one will probably end up with a crown, if not a root canal. As bad as my teeth have been though, only two were that bad, and the filling on the other one is holding up really well thus far. So maybe this one will be okay too. I won't be able to make any calls until at least a few days when my jaw stops being so sore and I can eat real food again.

No comments:

Post a Comment