Thursday, June 7, 2012

Post 100

I feel like perhaps I should mark it in someway, but nothing really comes to mind. And I don't feel particularly accomplished about making it to 100 posts. Though I do suddenly realize the year is half over and the "ah-ha" moment has left me with a feeling of awkwardness. Where, I implore you, did those months go?

But anyway.

My Internet has been undergoing some maintainence, so I was offline for an entire day, something that does not happen often. I get Internet withdrawl like a junkie twitches for the needle. Usually. Surprisingly, I handled it very well yesterday. Possibly thanks to having Drama to look forward to and reflect upon after. I even got some poems done.

I like how Tangerine ended up, but I can't help but wonder why my every attempt at a "happy" poem ends in disaster. How do you make a color like tangerine so damn depressing?

Seafoam, meanwhile, I also quite like. I like that fifties-ish jukebox diner on the boardwalk feel it has going. It must be the Thunderbird.

No comments:

Post a Comment