Thursday, June 14, 2012

RP Makes Me Laugh

I meant to write yesterday and forgot. Whoops.

Drama was, as usual, entertaining. Our theme this time revolved around stress and homelessness, but what I really learned from the class was that Dr. Minnick roleplays a very convincing seven year old runaway =B

Some context then: he played the runaway - the rest of us played various people in her life. The family, friends, and any other significant adults. And we did a kind of improvisational set of scenes that way as he moved from group to group. I was supposed to roleplay a teacher, but didn't actually manage it due to laughter; one of the other people in our scene was a grandmother with Alzheimer's who kept forgetting her dog was dead. And I'm not going to be able to suffienctly explain why that was so hilarious, so I won't even try XD

In other news, it's nearly time to give away a notebook. I happen to have cash on me for a change, so I'll be able to send it along without much delay once a winner is chosen. I'm a little sorry to see this one go - it's a pretty good one I think =)

No comments:

Post a Comment