Monday, June 4, 2012

Finger-Painting

One of the more memorable college classes I've ever attended =P

I don't actually like The Tell-Tale Heart that much, or finger-paint honestly, but Minnick is great when it comes to dramatic reading. And I managed to paint without actually using my fingers, so day well spent.

I'm super texture-oriented, so I'm rather picky about my hands. I don't like things that stick to them. It bothers me on this fundamental level. I think it's part of the reason I can't stop biting my nails; I hate when things get under them. It's not that I mind getting dirty necessarily, it's just that feeling of mud or dirt or paint in this case covering my skin. I don't like the way it won't stretch when I flex a muscle; it might not be so bad if it were like a glove or something but it isn't it's like something latched on and won't let go.

Bah, I'm not explaining it very well. Suffice to say I don't like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment