Sunday, July 22, 2012

Journaling Ideas

I found this neat list on StumbleUpon tonight. It's a list of journaling ideas. I'm considering trying some of them out since I have so many notebooks. I don't know if I really have the dedication to keep multiple journals at once, but it seems like such a cool project to try out.

I've tried to keep a dream journal in the past, but I just can't function when I first wake up so that's out, much as I wish I could manage it. There are several on that list I think I could find the time for:

- A journal for when it rains. I really love this one. It's so simple but sometimes simple is best.
- Write minimally - one sentence a day. Given how much I love doing Fragments, this could be an ideal match to my personal writing style.
- A collaborative journal. I'd be all over this if I had someone around here that I could write back and forth with. I think it would be a lot of fun.

The link also includes a whole bunch of writing experiments for the interested. I may try a few of them out as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment