Thursday, July 5, 2012

No Fireworks

So it's hot around here. Really hot. As in, no one got to shoot any fireworks on the 4th it's so hot.

Yeah. Burn ban -__-

The family didn't even bother getting together this year; mostly because Gram was going to help my aunt with her church event and what's the point of going to Grandma's house if she's not there, but also because it's just too damn hot for this crap.

Thus, I've spent my time in the nice, air-conditioned house drinking anything I can put into a glass and surfing the Net. Good news; I'm ahead on FFM for once. bad news; the backroom of theWrittenRevolution is a mess. Get ahead on one things, something else falls apart I guess XD All kinds of drama going on back there. But those are a different kind of fireworks.

No comments:

Post a Comment