Monday, July 2, 2012

Viva La FFM!

So today my family and I are going to a pizza place. Even my brother is off, so he has no excuse not to bring his soon along. This morning's fireworks notwithstanding, it turned out to be a pretty good day.

Larry's Pizza is one of those places that serves the weird stuff. Like BBQ Chicken pizza or Taco Pizza weird. They've got the usual stuff too, but that's not really what ya go there for. Personally, I go for the dessert pizzas - they have this amazing Bavarian Cream pizza thing. And the Cinnamon Sticks are pretty awesome too.

But anyway, I had to leave early; I had some hospital gowns to drop off at Mom's old office and then I was going to class. Said goodbye to everyone, even the baby. Well, baby decides he's not having any of that. I didn't know it, but he apparently squirmed his way out of my cousins lap and followed me all the way to the door. And we were all seated at the back of the restaurant too. I had no idea until I was already in my car, putting it into reverse, and looked back to make sure I was clear and there's my Dad behind me. Then I turn back to put it in park and see what he wants, and there's a little head just below my window XD

So Russ says goodbye again (via headbutt), and I'm off for real this time.

Today was also the last day of Drama, which means I'm going back into my little bubble of solitude until school starts again. Minnick has invited me to visit the English lounge on occasion during the summer, which I think I just might. Maybe on more laundry days. It would be nice to work at an actual table a few hours every now and then. He also gave back the journal I'd been using for Drama, so now I have a notebook to write in again! He left some comments in as well, and he really is a very nice man.

And of course, it's Flash Fic Month! I did really well last year, and I'm hoping to establish a pattern :)

No comments:

Post a Comment