Friday, July 27, 2012

Not Again

Anyone remember how I bruised a toe rather badly some weeks ago? Well, I did pretty much the exact same thing again, but to my pinky finger this time. I never realized I was so accident prone.

Surprisingly, getting out the ice didn't help as much as taking a shower did. It's mostly fine, just swollen (if not bruised - I'll know in the morning I'm sure). I can bend it without much pain so it's probably not broken. The upper knuckle does hurt when I clench very tightly, but that's to be expected really. Otherwise there's just a vague sense of discomfort and tightness when I bend it.

I'm not honestly sure how I managed to bruise it that badly though; I was killing a roach with a shoe at the time. I can only suppose I didn't have much of a grip on it, because when I brought it down I think the finger slipped.

The important thing is I killed the bug, and if that's not a cause worth mangling your fingers over, then I don't know what is.

No comments:

Post a Comment