Friday, July 13, 2012

No Rain

I swear I thought I updated this thing D:

So the weather around here is being a big tease. It's been grey and cloudy pretty much the entire stupid week, but it. will. not. rain. Or it will, but just a little bit, not even enough to actually matter. Stupid Nature.

In other news, I went shopping today and I can't find a copy of the new Artemis Fowl book even though it was released two days ago. Looks like I'll have to make a trip to West Little Rock for it. I have to head out there anyway on Monday I guess.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Artemis Fowl. It's been ages since I've read that. How many books are in the series now? I didn't know they were coming out with a new one =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one, book eight, is supposed to finish the series.

      Delete