Saturday, December 22, 2012

Chirstmas Specials

Felt ill again when I got up this morning. Went back to bed for about two more hours and felt okay when I got back up. I think I'm getting over something and something else pops up. I'd just like to feel normal again please.

So it's Christmastime. That means I'm watching Hogfather. If you have Netflix, it's quite good. A very unorthodox Christmas movie to say the least. Though if you have the chance, the book is even better. It's probably my second favorite Pratchett novel, and the best of the Death arc for me. I meant to watch while cleaning my room, but that whole "being sick" thing I mentioned kinda killed that plan.

All said, I'd put the movie as my third favorite Christmas special. The first two slots are filled by Disney. I still think their version of A Christmas Carol is the best. But there's a pretty unknown short of theirs that didn't make it into the last Fantasia and it could use some more love:


So that's my life for now; waiting for the big day. Trey, as usual, doesn't have much foresight and our family hours with Baby Russ will be rushed and limited. He's going to try and hit three parties before 3:00 and get him back home by that time. Doofus.

No comments:

Post a Comment