Sunday, December 16, 2012

Still Sick

I keep updating about how close I am to being done, but I can't seem to write about anything else XD About four pages away from being done with my essays and I have two finals left.

Still sick. Sore throat is sticking around, I'm congested and out of Kleenex, have added stomach problems to the list of issues, and on top of all the other stress a certain monthly problem has entered the equation. It's been a terrible month.

Hell, it's been an awful semester. That internship was a massive waste of time, my workload has been really heavy, constantly broke, I haven't seen any of my friends in a year, and I don't really want to whine too much so I'll stop right here XD I should probably thank Minnick for keeping me sane this year, because otherwise I'd have no one at all to talk to. And he's kept me writing at least a little, so there's that.

No comments:

Post a Comment