Friday, December 7, 2012

Settle

So I've been worried about some stuff. Worrying that has been interfering with my ability to do my schoolwork. But tonight a lot of the anxiety seems to have melted away. I don't really know why, just that I looked up about an hour ago and realized how relaxed I felt. Maybe my anxiety reached a peak and had nowhere to go but down. Maybe watching eight episodes of Once Upon a Time offered enough distraction to forget about it for a while. Maybe I needed this exercise bike that's now sitting in my room more than I thought. Maybe it was the fact that today was, technically, the last official day of classes. Or maybe it was the chat I had with Dr. Minnick as we left campus this evening.

I guess it's easiest to say it was a combination of all of these things. I really hope it lasts, because I can't keep fretting like I have been. It's going to burn me out very quickly.

Anyway, it was the last day, but I'm not done yet. I still have some papers and projects to do and, of course, finals. My real last day will be on the 18th. My last two tests are on that day and then I can wash my hands of this semester that's been killing me. This school year has been really rough.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are feeling a little better now...if in doubt, throw heavy objects

    ReplyDelete