Saturday, December 1, 2012

Peanuts

I'm allllmost done with classes. Monday marks the beginning of my last week, followed by finals.

I really need to finish some papers this weekend. At the very least I've like to wrap up Career Perspectives and History of the English Language by Sunday, as both are due next week. I have a rough draft due on Tuesday as well, but the actual paper won't be turned in until the 13th, so I'm not quite so under the gun. Need to do some quick papers for Film as well by Wednesday. A page or two each I think should cover it.

My first final will be Algebra, so at least I'm getting it out of the way quickly I guess. Then Film the next day. Then a week's break before I take my last two.

And... that's really it I think. That's all the big stuff anyway. The rest is just peanuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment