Wednesday, December 19, 2012

That's It.

I'm done with this semester. I just sent in my last essay.

I've been feeling a bit better the past few days which leads me to believe a lot of my being sick really has been stress. It's still not totally gone though. I just want to sleep for a while.

I also managed to get my registration confirmed today. Every semester I have issues with registration and this year was no exception. I went up to campus to find out what this fine was about during the trip I found out some stuff that I really should have been told about months ago. But that's neither here nor there I guess. The important thing is that I'm all set for next semester, barring textbooks.

While I was up there, I went through the postcards I'd giving to Minnick so far - I couldn't recall which ones I'd already given him in the past. Luckily, I've managed to avoid giving him any repeats =) Finally got to see his new office, which is very shiny compared to the one in the English department. Not that I actually know what the one in the English department looks like under all those books he has stacked in there. Spent almost an hour just chatting with him around campus and now I feel so much better about life - I had no idea how much I needed to just talk to someone for a little while. Not about anything in particular, just not about school or working or what have you. I feel so much more relaxed for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment