Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Arrangements

Just put together a tenative schedule for next semester. I don't want to put it up as these things have a way of changing suddenly on me. I really, really hope, if nothing else, that I keep the 6:00 PM Monday/Wednesday math course. I think having it in the evening will be much more effective.

Tuesdays and Thursdays are going to be my full days. 10:50 to 5:50. Though, to be fair, the last one is purely optional and I'm planning to take it for fun, not an actual grade because I just love Adolescent Literature that much <3 I'm not sure how I'll manage to work around my writing class sessions every other Thursday though - the ones I have at 6:00. It won't kill me to leave Lit. early, or show up to the library late, but I'd rather have to do neither :/ 

One more class on Wednesdays; Career Perspectives with Dr. Minnick. Nothing on Fridays, so it'll be an unbalanced semester, but a manageable one I think XD

I'm also taking a summer course for the hell of it. Apparently I'm a bigger nerd that even I realized. To be fair though, Minnick is teaching it, and if you can't tell yet I love that professor for being totally awesome this semester <3 I'm actually rather nervous about my final papers for his class because I hate to let him down after everything. Adolescent Lit. has been a needed reminder that this whole education thing really is worth my while sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment