Thursday, May 3, 2012

Writing My Own Eulogy

Because that was part of our library writing exercise, not because I'm a total narcissist XD

I didn't finish it, nor do I plan to tonight, but here it is for safekeeping. Read as you would slam poetry =D

If Lauren were but here today the sun would go and rain would stay to drown the quay of tear-stained mourners because she was a recorder and knows how these things should go. They go with pride, they go so slow, they go from life to life on smooth-stepped gliding row to row from shaky knees to frittled elbows resting on granite tombstones. You're not depressed til throughly drenched by empathetic nature entrenched by sorrowful pandemic.

I like it myself and do plan to keep going with it later on. *adds to list of summer projects*

No comments:

Post a Comment