Sunday, May 20, 2012

Blank Pages

I mentioned it on Twitter already as a joke, but I actually have come to believe that I have an addiction to notebooks.

I don't know what it is. Something about a book of blank pages has become so appealing now that I write so much. A plain spiral notebook like for class just isn't good enough anymore. I have to go searching for one with a pretty cover XD

There's probably a lot I could say about potential and possibillities untapped and all those cliches but really I think I just know I'll need them eventually and I may as well pick them up whenever I have some spare cash. And I do take a bit more care in buying them now that I give them away when they're full.

 Which leads me to the real point - during my clean-up, I found one of my older notebooks.

It's almost full.

No comments:

Post a Comment