Wednesday, February 8, 2012

100 To Go

Logged in today and found I had 900 views. Yay? XD I like round numbers, so it felt like an achievement to me I guess.

I haven't talked much about it here yet, but that tooth that had been giving me problems broke off a few days ago - I wouldn't have even noticed had I not chomped on it while eating. It didn't hurt, didn't bleed - just came off. It was a bit of a surprise, but it's not like I wasn't expecting it; that tooth was going to come out one way or another.

It felt odd for about an hour and then I could more or less forget about it. It's still odd when I run my tongue over the area, but otherwise it's life as normal really. I've got a dentist appointment for next Thursday so I can get some second opinions before doing anything terribly drastic with my mouth XD I should probably be more worried about it than I am all things considered. But according to grandpa, this has happened to most of the females on his side of the family. I don't know what genetic disease they had, but apparently I ended up with it :/

No comments:

Post a Comment