Monday, February 13, 2012

Addicted

I suddenly have a metric ton of games to play.

Basically, my brother owed me some cash and instead of paying in cash, he offered to pay in store credit. I accepted. Thus, I have quite a catalog to get through.

I have the last Spyro reboot for my PS2, but the rest are DS games. Pokmon Mystery Dungeon, Phoenix Wright; Ace Attorney, and Jake Hunter: Detective Story: Memories of the Past. Adding that to the Professor Layton I have yet to play and the Hotel Dusk: Room 215 I bought yesterday before I knew about all this, and I have six new games.

Also, I downloaded Ever17 last night, so there's also that. 999 has effectively converted me to visual novels; I have an addiction. I want MOAR. My weakness for a good story <3 I'll try to review these as I play.

Aside from all that thoguh, I skipped classes today - I was afraid the snow would trap me at college. It wouldn't have, but hindsight and all. I'm only sad to have missed Adolescent Literature.

No comments:

Post a Comment