Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Class Cut Short

Do I alternate between short and long posts or what? XD

Not much to say tonight - some things have been happening, but I'm not really at leasure to talk much about it. So let's pull from my hat of random topics.....

Actually, never mind. It's about time to put up a new passage for my dA mini-project. I think I'll be choosing some things from The Little Prince this week, one of my favorite books ever <3

If you've never read it, you really need to. It's a wonderfully bittersweet book. It's a sort of fairy tale for adults as it were - like an instruction book for life. There are some fantastic one liners that I would type here, but I'm afraid to do so would lessen their emotional impact later. I don't really want to say much here for the people that haven't read it >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment