Friday, February 10, 2012

Four More to My Collection

A bunch of postcards came in a rush this week XD Here are the latest four;

 This one is the biggest one I've received yet. I couldn't get a decent picture though, so I had to do some cropping in editing. The sender is Kaat from the Netherlands, a 30 year old store manager.
 From Poland! The Tatras Mountains and Belianska Cave, the largest cave and only open one in the Tatras. The entrance is 890 miles above sea level. The sender is Komad, who lives near the border of Slovakia, where this card is from.
 This one had no words :/ It's from Belarus, but that's all I got aside from some nice animal stamps on the backside (an otter, a wolf, a mongoose, and some daffodils if you're interested). It appears to be a stadium of some sort, though it could be an amusement park for all I know.

This one is (obviously) from Ukraine. There's a lot of writing on the back, but I can't read it. Partly because it's in shiny green gel pen, but the writing is also in cursive. The combination of the two is difficult to make out.

From what I can make out, the sender is a student and just finished taking exams. They enjoy music and drinking warm tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment