Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Criticism

My day in the hot seat for my Fiction class. Woot.

I have trouble getting solid feedback on my work, so I'm really happy to get the chance in class. I put together some pieces that went with my Technical Romance series. I've been rolling some of them around in my head - I have a sort of idea forming of what I'd like to do, but it's not really there yet. I kind of like the idea of a book of flash fic pieces, loosely connected, maybe all taking place in the same setting? I dunno yet.

I guess I kinda want them to be a sort of yearbook, or like sifting though a box of photographs - all the pieces are seperate, yet together.

I think they enjoyed the pieces for the most part, but wanted a more solid plot, something I don't really do much of. I'll probably try for something more plot heavy on the second round.

No comments:

Post a Comment