Friday, January 20, 2012

Adding Buttons

If I'm online, I'm on Skype. So I added a Skype button <3

I've been playing a bit with gadgets and widgets on here, so forgive me if I drastically alter the layout, or somehow manage to undo all my customizations. I'd like to keep the look fairly streamlined, but with things of interest scattered about. I like to think I'm doing a halfway decent job of it.

Just checked my dA messages - I'm in another Friday Night Feature. I really enjoy that series - dreamsinstatic finds a lot of awesome stuff every single week. I've even pulled a few DLD's out of the literature features. The quality of work is really stunning and I'm always honored to be included <3 My favorites for the day:

 
I'll have lots of reading to do as well since I don't recognize any of the titles except my own in the literature portion. Feels like a good night for some great reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment