Tuesday, January 17, 2012

First Day

First class of the semester - looks like Fiction I is going to be a good class. For once, a professor that doesn't read every word on the syllabus. We're only college students - if a professor starts the year off by reading aloud to the class, I die just a little bit. Unfortunately, playing your DS while they read is genterally considered poor form.

From the look of things, Fiction will be more or less what I already do in my library group - just reading and critiquing each others work. Granted, we have a bigger group than my library, but same stuff really. The parking situation has also turned out better than expected and the campus now has a trolley system :D

Not looking forward to getting up at 8AM tomorrow, but maybe I'll feel better about getting the math out of the way first thing in the morning.

Still not sure how my schedule is going to effect what I do around dA - Fiction will probably be a lot of reading, though the workload doesn't seem too bad, especially as I'll have all week for assignments. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment